UAlbany's plans are aligned with local, state and federal guidance and rooted in the safety of our students, employees and the public with which we interact. Our primary goal is to protect public health and continue our vital missions of education and research.
我们的知识COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, so our protocols and plans will be updated as more information becomes available. Please check this website often.
Visit our校园Covid-19仪表板for our latest case and testing numbers.
Health Screenings & Test Results
All faculty, staff and students must complete a daily health screening within one hour before coming to campus.
If you or someone you know isexhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or has received a positive diagnostic test result, please visit ourHealth & Safetypage for instructions for notifying the University and other next steps.
奥尔巴尼欧洲杯竞猜图片大学鼓励所有校园社区成员get the COVID-19 vaccine。Learn more about SUNY's vaccination requirements for students.
Summer 2021 Information
- Nearly all Summer 2021 courses will be delivered online.
- All unvaccinated students and employees who are coming to any of our campuses during the summer must participate in our weeklysurveillance testing program。学生还必须坚持我们的summer arrival protocol。
- Ourstrict safety requirements and proceduresrequire masks and , physical distancing for unvaccinated individuals and hand hygiene for all. In the rare case a member of our campus community does not abide by our health and safety expectations, we have established asecure reporting system。
- All unvaccinated individuals on campus are required towear a face maskinside all buildings— unless the person is inside a private residence hall room, office, workspace with a proper barrier, workspace distanced at least six feet from any other occupied workspace, or other enclosed space where they are alone. Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask each time they leave their workspace.
- Unvaccinated individuals mustwear a face maskoutdoors当他们无法维持六英尺的物理距离时。
- Visitors and events are allowed but must adhere to ourvisitor and events protocol。
Fall 2021 Information
The University at Albany plans to resume in-person instruction as our primary mode of course delivery for the Fall 2021 semester.
Our shift back to regular in-person instruction, on-campus housing and student life will be aligned with local, state and federal public health guidelines.
Visit thePlans for the Fall 2021 Semester有关更多详细信息的页面。